• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Monday's theme...

New posts
I can't drive through Georgia without thinking about it. I may be weird but all the kudzu reminds me of it. I just want to cut it all off and shape it into something!:rolling:

Speaking for the Stae of Georgia, you're hired! Cut fast though. The stuff grows like weeds! :funn:
 
picture of worst gift ever received

tattoo

favorite plant/flower

jewelry we would like to own

most admired woman/man

favorite cocktail

shoes

sorry guys, my list is a bit girlie
 
Hey Mermy...I'm there for you whenever you need a slap in the face. :biggrin:
 
Allow me to introduce Pasty, from the British Sit Com, AbFab

My Favorite Patsy quote:
"The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford Clinic."
 
Last edited:
Allow me to introduce Pasty, from the British Sit Com, AbFab
30G I was just about to put out an APB on you! Is ABFAB similliar to the Sybyl Sheppard show years ago?
 
Hey Mermy...I'm there for you whenever you need a slap in the face. :biggrin:


Why do I not doubt you? :roll:

My avatar suggestion list:

flowers
flags of our heritage ie Irish, Italian
favorite food
favorite cars
places we've been (like Allifunn's Santorini photos & Uncle Timmy's coast)
our pets
favorite paintings
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top