• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Monday's theme...

New posts
I had some ideas for theme tars for whenever...

favorite cartoon
your halloween costume
vampire day
big hairdo day or best hairdo day
best t-shirt day
sowal redneck day
preferred mode of transportation day
who were you in a former life day?
worst politician day
be a celebrity day (choose who you would like to be for the day)
fantasy day
favorite food day
pirate day

okay, who is going to organize theme day? allifunn? DD? bsmart? I'm sure you all have a coupla more ideas (just say no to crack day, favorite movie day, eyeball day - oh, we already did that one... etc.)
I love ALL of these!!! DD....want to make it a joint effort?

Get this everyone! The computer nincompoop has learned how to do avatars ALL BY HERSELF. I mean, I had to be taught :floor: but now I can do it all by myself without having anxiety attacks so please bring 'em on! I can change my avatar every five minutes if you want....:roll:
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
I had some ideas for theme tars for whenever...

favorite cartoon
your halloween costume
vampire day
big hairdo day or best hairdo day
best t-shirt day
sowal redneck day
preferred mode of transportation day
who were you in a former life day?
worst politician day
be a celebrity day (choose who you would like to be for the day)
fantasy day
favorite food day
pirate day

okay, who is going to organize theme day? allifunn? DD? bsmart? I'm sure you all have a coupla more ideas (just say no to crack day, favorite movie day, eyeball day - oh, we already did that one... etc.)

:clap_1: all of them! Can we do Pirates soon???
 
I think we need an Elvis day too!
 
I love ALL of these!!! DD....want to make it a joint effort?

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Sure! Lemme think about this when I'm not quite so tired.:biggrin:
 
YUM!!!! :clap_1: :lolabove: Better yet.... Johnny Depp day!:wub:

I want this one...

EdwardScissorhandsAnniversaryEdition.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top