• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Spring Breakers than ever in SoWal

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna, it was Beach Runner who found the navigation guide. She always finds good things on the computer. :razz: Great idea of yours to include it in the rental info--I know I have plans on using that map myself!!! We should all have copies printed out on index cards for our renters to tuck in their bags. :funn:
 
30A Skunkape said:
Yeah, just wait till the scooter rentals start. You will scooters zooming between the gridlocked cars. And of course the obligatory folks walking across 30A at Seaside who feel pedestrians have the right of way at all times, in all circumstances (especially after consuming booze). :bang:
Too late, the scooter/electric vehicle rental store has already opened on 30A.
 
Mermaid said:
Donna, it was Beach Runner who found the navigation guide. She always finds good things on the computer. :razz: Great idea of yours to include it in the rental info--I know I have plans on using that map myself!!! We should all have copies printed out on index cards for our renters to tuck in their bags. :funn:
Girls, BR didn't find it, she made the map, and it's probably worth the time to make it if she shops there during high season.
 
I created the guide to spend as little time at the grocery store as possible :D. It's actually an Excel spreadsheet that I type my list into (I turned it into a pdf for my website because not everyone has Excel). It doesn't have many rows. There's usually just two of us, so we don't buy a whole lot at the store.

I have a shortcut to it on the desktop of the computer at the beach so that our guests can use it.

Hey, Donna, don't tease me about the Cokes. :floor: I have finally converted my Yankee husband so that now he, too, refers to all soft drinks as Cokes, as opposed to "pop" when I first met him. The first time he used that term in front of me, I asked him what the heck is a pop?
 
It's a tad bit off for the seagrove Publix. Can you email me the Excel spreadsheet? info at SoWal.com ;-)
 
kurt said:
It's a tad bit off for the seagrove Publix. Can you email me the Excel spreadsheet? info at SoWal.com ;-)
Yeah, I think the produce area isn't configured properly. But it's close enough to keep me from going down any aisle twice - or, that is, it was when I first typed it.

Thanks for the editorial advice. :) I'll email it to you.
 
I found this site, which supposedly sells maps of any Publix locale with items.

The Publix site should offer this feature for every store. Then again - why not online ordering and/or delivery?
 
kurt said:
I found this site, which supposedly sells maps of any Publix locale with items.

The Publix site should offer this feature for every store. Then again - why not online ordering and/or delivery?
I order my groceries online. Boo-ya.
 
kurt said:
I found this site, which supposedly sells maps of any Publix locale with items.

The Publix site should offer this feature for every store. Then again - why not online ordering and/or delivery?
Are we lazy or what? Most old school grocery stores delivered back in the day. Now, with effeciencies of systems and increased exposure and liability, I don't know that the delivery of groceries will work so well, unless a totally different delivery system is set up and ran by an outside company. I can tell you which isle most any item is located on in the WaterColor Publix, and now, Beachrunner has provided you with her map for free.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I order my groceries online. Boo-ya.
Not fair! I'd love to be able to do that, but it's not available in my small town, and the last I heard, it's not even available in ATL anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top