John R
needs to get out more
Kimmifunn said:Toilet seats are cleaner than your phone and keyboard at work.
or the remote in a hotel room. in a past life, i've done some stuff from the top of the toilet tank. quite risky.
Kimmifunn said:Toilet seats are cleaner than your phone and keyboard at work.
John R said:or the remote in a hotel room. in a past life, i've done some stuff from the top of the toilet tank. quite risky.

Kimmifunn said:What! Am I reading this wrong?![]()
What did you do before I tell you when I'm down?John R said:some things are better left untyped. you're down here in may, right?
Kimmifunn said:What did you do before I tell you when I'm down?

John R said:or the remote in a hotel room. in a past life, i've done some stuff from the top of the toilet tank. quite risky.
seagrovelover said:Smiling Joe...I agree with you 100% !!! why in the world would you take the whole family grocery shopping? I'm sure that they don't do that at home. I try not to take my kids or my husband to the store!!! and that goes double for vacation ;-) our gang would much rather stay at the beach than go to the store with me!!!!
So, do you think what you save on taking all that food with you is worth the extra gas needed to pull the UHaul?jdarg said:I bring all the food that I can pack- the goal being only having to buy perishables- so I only have to hit the perimeter of the store. Works great.
peapod1980 said:So, do you think what you save on taking all that food with you is worth the extra gas needed to pull the UHaul?
