• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Spring Breakers than ever in SoWal

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
John R said:
or the remote in a hotel room. in a past life, i've done some stuff from the top of the toilet tank. quite risky.

What! Am I reading this wrong? :creepy:
 
Smiling Joe...I agree with you 100% !!! why in the world would you take the whole family grocery shopping? I'm sure that they don't do that at home. I try not to take my kids or my husband to the store!!! and that goes double for vacation ;-) our gang would much rather stay at the beach than go to the store with me!!!!
 
John R said:
some things are better left untyped. you're down here in may, right?
What did you do before I tell you when I'm down?
 
Kimmifunn said:
What did you do before I tell you when I'm down?

Come on spill it John R, with details. :lol:
 
John R said:
or the remote in a hotel room. in a past life, i've done some stuff from the top of the toilet tank. quite risky.



wtf.gif
 
seagrovelover said:
Smiling Joe...I agree with you 100% !!! why in the world would you take the whole family grocery shopping? I'm sure that they don't do that at home. I try not to take my kids or my husband to the store!!! and that goes double for vacation ;-) our gang would much rather stay at the beach than go to the store with me!!!!

It's bad enough having to spend time food shopping while on vacation. I can't think of one reason why I would take everybody, when I can go by myself, get in and out in 30 minutes, and they can go play at the beach with Bdarg and be happy. Taking the whole family is a time waster and good mood killer! Plus Publix has way too many beach toys displayed. I wouldn't be able to get Kate past the entrance where they have all that stuff!

I bring all the food that I can pack- the goal being only having to buy perishables- so I only have to hit the perimeter of the store. Works great.
 
jdarg said:
I bring all the food that I can pack- the goal being only having to buy perishables- so I only have to hit the perimeter of the store. Works great.
So, do you think what you save on taking all that food with you is worth the extra gas needed to pull the UHaul?
 
peapod1980 said:
So, do you think what you save on taking all that food with you is worth the extra gas needed to pull the UHaul?

We do the Es-car-go. Must be a Midwestern thing to bring everything but the kitchen sink to the beach. :oops:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top