• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
OMG! GT and Ohio are winning. I'll bet OL is freaking out!:yikes:

I knew, okay, I was hoping they would come back and they did. We are just trying to throw USC off...:biggrin:

I didn't get to see it since we were at Sam's game. Mr OL was listening to it tho and it was skeerrry. Thank goodness our little freshman pulled off their first win in the last couple minutes of the game. I love to watch any kind of football.

Go Bucks!!!
 
I knew, okay, I was hoping they would come back and they did. We are just trying to throw USC off...:biggrin:

I didn't get to see it since we were at Sam's game. Mr OL was listening to it tho and it was skeerrry. Thank goodness our little freshman pulled off their first win in the last couple minutes of the game. I love to watch any kind of football.

Go Bucks!!!
OL, I know you are happy! And I'm happy that Georgia Tech won :clap: even though I didn't pick them on the SoWal Pick 'Em. :blush:
 
in the gutter! love the view! :wave:
 
Knowshon for Heisman!

This is incredible!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFtszXrC0R0"]YouTube - Knowshon Moreno goes airborne[/ame]
 
This is so sad. I am now watching college football. It's funny, I sort of have an interest in the outcome....:bang::bang::bang:
What have you people done to me?????????????:eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top