• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No Granite or Stainless

New posts
Soooooo... your not the buyer.... anyone else....

Tell me the magic number.... I am being serious. What would you pay? According to your theory $149,000 brings it to around $941.00 per month. I am getting close to selling this one and my client will look at any offer. Bring it.

Does your scenario include money down on the purchase. Say $149,000 with 20% down. This would be a finance number of roughly $120,000. I think that if a buyer is putting money down your opinion works.

:clap:

Finally a realtor that tells the truth.

Is this your final offer....

If you put enough money down anything will turn a profit....

No comment.


:cool: Bobby J <----American Badarse :biggrin:
 
Price has been reduced to $159,000. It gets shown almost daily! What up? Maybe Shelly is correct. Granite and stainless are very important in closing the deal?
 
Is that what the "lookie-loos" are saying?


.

Half the time agents don't call you back when they look at your listings. We try to track some down but sometimes it is hard to get them to then call you back. I always say slow is no. I have seen others go under contract for more money with Stainless and granite. So I guess that is the problem??? I guess I could do that for around $3,500. There have been 6 sales in Heron's Watch this year ranging from $164,000 to $180,000. At $159,000 we gotta be getting close.
 
Last edited:
Digression: Every time I see this thread, I'm reminded that I want to put in stainless steel countertops and backsplash. (The jury's still out on granite appliances, though.)
 
Digression: Every time I see this thread, I'm reminded that I want to put in stainless steel countertops and backsplash. (The jury's still out on granite appliances, though.)
20 years from now, granite and stainless will be a cliche like formica and harvest gold appliances....save the money for travel/retirement, or send it to me as a consulting fee
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top