John R
needs to get out more
It was built in 1999.
.
right. as compared to some of the other stuff on and around 30A, it's new. and compared to stuff built in the last coupe of years, it's old.
new(er)
It was built in 1999.
.
10 - 15 seconds in the microwave and it's pure heaven my friend![]()
.... coincidence? 
right. as compared to some of the other stuff on and around 30A, it's new. and compared to stuff built in the last coupe of years, it's old.
Moon Pie Meltdown....Economic Meltdown.......... coincidence?
.

Soooooo... your not the buyer.... anyone else....
Tell me the magic number.... I am being serious. What would you pay? According to your theory $149,000 brings it to around $941.00 per month. I am getting close to selling this one and my client will look at any offer. Bring it.
Does your scenario include money down on the purchase. Say $149,000 with 20% down. This would be a finance number of roughly $120,000. I think that if a buyer is putting money down your opinion works.
Finally a realtor that tells the truth.
Is this your final offer....
If you put enough money down anything will turn a profit....
No comment.
Bobby J <----American Badarse Price has been reduced to $159,000. It gets shown almost daily! What up? Maybe Shelly is correct. Granite and stainless are very important in closing the deal?
Is that what the "lookie-loos" are saying?
.
20 years from now, granite and stainless will be a cliche like formica and harvest gold appliances....save the money for travel/retirement, or send it to me as a consulting feeDigression: Every time I see this thread, I'm reminded that I want to put in stainless steel countertops and backsplash. (The jury's still out on granite appliances, though.)