• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

OK- get this lurker up to speed

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
Been lurking, made some posts of which you all responded so nicely to!
Please get me up to speed.
Miss Kitty cracks me, Smiling Joe, you always have great info, but is there a FUNN family? I recall one asking me where in New York I live. I am about an hour or so from Manhattan in the burbs.

Oh- and love the Tars- especially Inlet Beach Dweller! :clap_1:

Thinking about coming down in the next week or so. My 2 places are not renting well this year. Never been down in June, so is it incredibly hot and how is the water? lots of jellies or anything to worry about? Really need a break. Lyme disease and co-infections from the tick got me good this year!

Thanks for giving me some good laughs when I needed it most! :floor:

Donna
 
:welcome: back Mango! You have made me curious about our place and how rentals are going. I will check and report back. I have hard others say it has been slower this year. You have the right idea...if it ain't rented...go use it yourself!!!

I thought of you yesterday. My painter used to live in Ft. Lauderdale for a bit and said he used to can mangoes from his own tree! Have you ever been in a can? :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
:welcome: back Mango! You have made me curious about our place and how rentals are going. I will check and report back. I have hard others say it has been slower this year. You have the right idea...if it ain't rented...go use it yourself!!!

I thought of you yesterday. My painter used to live in Ft. Lauderdale for a bit and said he used to can mangoes from his own tree! Have you ever been in a can? :biggrin:


If you have mango in a can please let her out! :rolling:

I checked out your places and I put the link in my favorites. Good luck with your rentals and I'm glad you are feeling better and up to a trip to Sowal. It will cure whatever ails ya. ;-)
 
:welcome:

June has fine weather and water and lots of happy families. July and August can be very hot.

There was an article in the Beach Breeze the other day about bookings being down this summer.
 
Mango said:
Been lurking, made some posts of which you all responded so nicely to!
Please get me up to speed.
Miss Kitty cracks me, Smiling Joe, you always have great info, but is there a FUNN family? I recall one asking me where in New York I live. I am about an hour or so from Manhattan in the burbs.

Oh- and love the Tars- especially Inlet Beach Dweller! :clap_1:

Thinking about coming down in the next week or so. My 2 places are not renting well this year. Never been down in June, so is it incredibly hot and how is the water? lots of jellies or anything to worry about? Really need a break. Lyme disease and co-infections from the tick got me good this year!

Thanks for giving me some good laughs when I needed it most! :floor:

Donna
Hi Donna - yes, bookings were very slow to start with however, we're getting a lot of late inquiries and I think we will fill up for the season. There are still some prime Summer dates available in some gorgeous properties which are very close to yours, by the way ;-)

Sueshore is right - use it if it's not rented! That's what we do.

What a great feeling it was traveling North on I-65 as everyone was traveling South :floor: Somewhere in that rolling parking lot were several families heading for our cottages :clap_1:
 
As far as the Funn family goes, Mango, forget it. It is a closely guarded secret that nobody will consider divulging until you post at least 2000 times. It is sorta like SOWAL Scientology-different levels of enlightenment proportional to your posting. So, lurking really is not the activity of choice around here. I am but a very lowly acolyte with less than 300 posts so our joint resolution should be to post early and often :clap_1:
 
30A Skunkape said:
As far as the Funn family goes, Mango, forget it. It is a closely guarded secret that nobody will consider divulging until you post at least 2000 times. It is sorta like SOWAL Scientology-different levels of enlightenment proportional to your posting. So, lurking really is not the activity of choice around here. I am but a very lowly acolyte with less than 300 posts so our joint resolution should be to post early and often :clap_1:
I am told there is a mole at the top who may divulge soon :shock:
 
AWWWWWWWWW you so sweet!!!! Let me know the dates when you come down..
Mango said:
Been lurking, made some posts of which you all responded so nicely to!
Please get me up to speed.
Miss Kitty cracks me, Smiling Joe, you always have great info, but is there a FUNN family? I recall one asking me where in New York I live. I am about an hour or so from Manhattan in the burbs.

Oh- and love the Tars- especially Inlet Beach Dweller! :clap_1:

Thinking about coming down in the next week or so. My 2 places are not renting well this year. Never been down in June, so is it incredibly hot and how is the water? lots of jellies or anything to worry about? Really need a break. Lyme disease and co-infections from the tick got me good this year!

Thanks for giving me some good laughs when I needed it most! :floor:

Donna
 
I thought of you yesterday. My painter used to live in Ft. Lauderdale for a bit and said he used to can mangoes from his own tree! Have you ever been in a can? :biggrin:[/QUOTE]


Never been canned, but have been pickled a few times! :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top