• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Okra anyone?

New posts
Oh boy forgot about tomatoes, got them on Tuesday this week, Thanks Toni
 
What a beautiful morning!! We have beautiful veggies this morning as every morning! Cooler weather sure feels great! Come get your groceries before the rain comes in! Thanks Toni
 
What a beautiful morning!! We have beautiful veggies this morning as every morning! Cooler weather sure feels great! Come get your groceries before the rain comes in! Thanks Toni


I stopped by yesterday and love everything we got! Eating as I write this..YUMMY
;-)
 
Good Morning, first I want to thank you to everyone for your love and support, it really means a lot to us, since this is a major move for us to finally own our nursery/market place. I have beautiful collards, okra, tomatoes, lady peas, and all the other goodies, I am going to be getting apples just picked in the ga mountains from a farmer, golden delicious and Rome. Also
pumpkins from a local grower, white also. She grows gourds and corn stalks for decorating. I will have these wednesday. Thanks Toni and Ray
 
Good Morning, first I want to thank you to everyone for your love and support, it really means a lot to us, since this is a major move for us to finally own our nursery/market place. I have beautiful collards, okra, tomatoes, lady peas, and all the other goodies, I am going to be getting apples just picked in the ga mountains from a farmer, golden delicious and Rome. Also
pumpkins from a local grower, white also. She grows gourds and corn stalks for decorating. I will have these wednesday. Thanks Toni and Ray

Good to see you guys this morning. The place is really looking good. :wave:

I want the plant in the picture you showed me.
 
I will bring some in tomorrow. Thanks Toni
 
I will bring some in tomorrow. Thanks Toni


Thank you for the great plant! It was a big one! You should have seen me getting it out of the car. :shock:
We will be back soon! :wave:
 
You ladies are awesome, Thanks!
 
Do you ship???:biggrin:

GIjo, can you ship me some good ole San Francisco sourdough bread??? And a Emperor Norton from Ghirardelli Square at the Fisherman's Wharf, or near it I think??? :drool: Hadn't been there since I was 18.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top