• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pedicures...

New posts
i will show you my version of a professional manicure at the soiree....it involves polishing the whole end of your toe, usually managing to miss then entire toenail.:roll:

:lolabove: This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy got a piggycure.
 
I like to check out the OPI website when the seasons change to see what's hot. http://www.opi.com/suzie.asp **Looks like dark colors are still in. My personal favorite color is Peruby ruby. I wish I had time for a pedi before Friday but I'll have hours to work on the perfect coat of polish in the car. I just need to pick up a fresh bottle.

**Not sure why but my links are not working so I posted complete address.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top