• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pier Park update

New posts
Who whoda thunk we are turning into a south Florida. Big new airport, fancy stores, Chops along 30-A. I would have never thunk that? :yikes:

A few fancy stores do not make Pier Park like Rodeo Drive., that's for sure! The handful of independents will totally outshine the mediocre mall staples. And Borders and Target are more necessities, not luxuries. I picked out 8 stores that I would frequent from that whole list- what a let down.
 
A few fancy stores do not make Pier Park like Rodeo Drive., that's for sure! The handful of independents will totally outshine the mediocre mall staples. And Borders and Target are more necessities, not luxuries. I picked out 8 stores that I would frequent from that whole list- what a let down.

True but Alys Beach looks like Rodeo. And looks goood!
 
I was being facetious about the $20 candle, but they do have plenty there. Im the most excited about Margaritaville than anything. Out of all the things they are building in PCB nothing is going to pack them in like that big neon parrot in the sky. Buffalos Wild Wings and the beer garden will be nice also. I own a condo at Calypso west tower so I can walk across the street.
 
Margaritaville has the best crab cakes other than my grandmothers. Doesn't he always make an appearance for an opening SJ?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top