• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pier Park update

New posts
Pier Park is going to be a great commercial center for Panama City Beach and surrounding areas. That it has both national and local retailers / restaurants is going to give it great appeal. Of course, Destin Commons / Baytowne Wharf had the same typical and to-be-expected group of nay-sayers. Oh well. I'd rather have a decent looking family friendly "district" than endless pre-fab strip centers and used car lots. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong...
 
Pier Park is going to be a great commercial center for Panama City Beach and surrounding areas. That it has both national and local retailers / restaurants is going to give it great appeal. Of course, Destin Commons / Baytowne Wharf had the same typical and to-be-expected group of nay-sayers. Oh well. I'd rather have a decent looking family friendly "district" than endless pre-fab strip centers and used car lots. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong...

I just got an e-mail that said they're going to close down Destin Commons in 2010. :shock:


.
 
Sorry, as far as the prices go I like my $5.50 for the Rave. I'll be happy to get the cheaper passes for anyone else who would like them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top