• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Questions to ponder...........

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
At a movie theater, which armrest is yours?
 
if, according to left-handed folks, "left is right!", then does that mean, for right-handed folks, right is what's left?
 
I'd rather wonder about that at a movie theatre than on a ten hour flight with a 300 pound man sitting next to me and no place to go. :bang:

:lol:NS!
 
I think I go for both, too.....but, politely because there is usually someone taller than myself with me, which means his elbows will rest on the rest at a different place than mine......unless he just wants to make out, then.............
 
Both...I'm BOSSY! :biggrin:
Not you! :lol:

I'm germaphobic, so if someone other than a family member wants the arm rest, they can take it. That being said, I'm also claustrophobic, so it's not an issue for me because I rarely go to a movie theatre. We wait until it comes out on DVD.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top