• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Questions to ponder...........

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?
 
Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?

Are you sure about that DD? I thought "heads up" meant that you got the okay for something, like "heads up" on going ahead and doing all that de-cluttering and de-personalizing. But if you throw something at me, I hope I'll be cognizant enough to duck. :lol:
 
Are you sure about that DD? I thought "heads up" meant that you got the okay for something, like "heads up" on going ahead and doing all that de-cluttering and de-personalizing. But if you throw something at me, I hope I'll be cognizant enough to duck. :lol:

I think that's "thumbs up", Mermy. :lol:
 
I think that's "thumbs up", Mermy. :lol:

:floor:

thumbsup.jpg
 
Woooooooooo, this is moving way too fast for me. I'm still on de personalizing.
 
I'm all confused now. What the heck does "heads up" mean again? :blink: Is this a sports term I don't know about?

:floor:...you made me think of Sporty Spice. I really need to go to bed, now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top