• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Questions to ponder...........

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
I'll be damned! How did that happen? I must've thought I was in the politicians area or something~~~~~~~~:funn:

:funn:
 
How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
 
How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?


Is this a trick question or something? If sponges didn't grow in the ocean, there would be no difference at all in the level because you would have neither taken away nor added anything. The level would only be deeper or shallower if you wanted to change the oceans' sponge population! If they never grew in the ocean from the start (as the question infers) then what would your point of comparison be?

PS I thought of this myself. No google involved. :rolling:
 
Is this a trick question or something? If sponges didn't grow in the ocean, there would be no difference at all in the level because you would have neither taken away nor added anything. The level would only be deeper or shallower if you wanted to change the oceans' sponge population! If they never grew in the ocean from the start (as the question infers) then what would your point of comparison be?

PS I thought of this myself. No google involved. :rolling:

:lol: Wow..you put a lot of thought into this I can tell. God luv ya!
 
What can I say. We listen to all those convoluted radio word shows on NPR every weekend on the way to Costco. It must be rubbing off. :blush:

You're a sponge!!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top