• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Ocean Lover said:
SS, you would have to change the TIME that you post...you'd be too easy to guess with your early morning messages.

UGH...that's so true! Molly and I are suffering through the time change. I woke up at 3:30 am today! She doesn't mind....just means early breakfst for her!
 
i got my name from a joke i played. i called and left a message on someones answering machine that i had the 50,000 fortune cookies they ordered and they were going to be delivered the next day and want to make sure they would be there for drop off. when i was leaving to message the name jessifunn just came out and i have had that name ever since.
 
ktschris said:
Mine is also too boring to explain.

I'm suppose to be working now, brought stuff home from the office. Someone yell at me to get back to work!!
No fair! Bore us!
And I love your new avatar! :wub:
 
Mine is just a abbreviation of my last name and graduating years of mine and wife. Kind of boring also but it works and is easy to remember
 
Some clever usernames here! Mine is not too exciting.
I am Cil on other boards. A friend came up with the nickname years ago.
It comes from my first name

Pris cil la

Mermaid, I already told you that I used to love mermaids as a girl, too, and I adore your avatar. On Halloween night I saw a sweet little girl who was Ariel.
It was so funny watching her shimmy along in her shiny little tail.
 
RiverOtter said:
And I have often wondered if it was ...

Kathy D. Wells

or

Kathy Dwells

or

Kathy dwells in Lacy Springs :idontno:

Well, I don't usually share this with just anyone, but since it is you RO I will tell you. My full name is Kathy Darlene Wells, hence kathydwells. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top