• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Sueshore said:
As usual, our Mermaid has come up with another thread winner! I think you can probably figure I used part of my name to replace "sea". Who votes that I just go ahead and change my name to 'Miss Kitty'? I think it is time!

Oh yes, you should be Miss Kitty!!!
 
W is the intitial of my first name, lane is my middle name, and R is the initial of my last name.

I agree. One Day only. Change your sceenname day. Under location we can have Formerly Known As: Just to make sure we still know each other.
 
Sun was the only "beachy" thing that wasn't already taken at the time and when I am at Seaside I always check on, take pictures of, and take treats to the Seaside cats. I'll try to post one of the cats as my avatar. (Unless Sueshore will let me have hers--my favorite!! :cool: )
 
wlaner said:
W is the intitial of my first name, lane is my middle name, and R is the initial of my last name.

I agree. One Day only. Change your sceenname day. Under location we can have Formerly Known As: Just to make sure we still know each other.

Laner! Laner! Laner! :clap_1:

Were you been at? Huh? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Laner! Laner! Laner! :clap_1:

Were you been at? Huh? :idontno:

Hip Hip Hooray the Funns are back today!!!!

When I first saw wlaner, I thought it had something to do with WLAN on the computer!!! You should be whiteyfunn...that's hyper hysterical!

Kimmi...how are your toes? Did your fishnets leave little triangles on your legs? Did you buy a pet carrier for your wig?
 
Kimmifunn said:
Laner! Laner! Laner! :clap_1:

Were you been at? Huh? :idontno:

I've been busy praticing my new craft: Feng Shui.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top