• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sister Johnson

New posts
Bobby J said:
Just spoke with Marc and the this show will be scaled down a bit. We will not have a drummer so it will be just the girls and Marc. If you like it raw come on out. We will be doing a bigger show a couple weeks after our trip to Costa Rico!!!


when? let us know! we wanna be there!
 
It looks like the gals are going to play Memorial weekend at Seabar. I spoke with Marc Today. When I know the exact time and day I will post again. They have some new stuff and Kelsey may Play guitar for a song or two!
 
I just wanted to post a time for Natasha and Kelsey to play. They will be playing at the Seabar at 4 pm on May 28th. Hope you all can make it out!
Thanks so much,
Bobby J
 
Just wanted to let everyone know the Gals are warming up with Marc right now. They sound awesome!!!! 5 new songs! They go on stage at 4pm on Sunday at the SEABAR. (5/27/2006). Check them out if you can and again thanks for your support!

Bobby J
 
Bobby J said:
Just wanted to let everyone know the Gals are warming up with Marc right now. They sound awesome!!!! 5 new songs! They go on stage at 4pm on Sunday at the SEABAR. (5/27/2006). Check them out if you can and again thanks for your support!

Bobby J

Wish we could be there! :bang: We'll be stuck in steamy, hot, Georgia! I know they'll be great. :clap_1: Post some pics so we can feel like we were there! ;-)
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Wish we could be there! :bang: We'll be stuck in steamy, hot, Georgia! I know they'll be great. :clap_1: Post some pics so we can feel like we were there! ;-)
If I make it there, I will record and post a video of them for you (with their daddy's permission of course ;-)). I do hope to make it there, esp after missing the first show.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top