• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sister Johnson

New posts

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Was anyone else at the Seabar Saturday for the debut of the Johnson sisters. They were fantastic! :clap_1: Ages 14 and 19 with unbelievable vocals. Their dad is local Bobby Johnson, very proud dad! They received a call last week from their CD..may be going to Nashville.. :clap_1: Their sound is something like Bonnie Raitt(sp?)...loved them!
 
Franny said:
Was anyone else at the Seabar Saturday for the debut of the Johnson sisters. They were fantastic! :clap_1: Ages 14 and 19 with unbelievable vocals. Their dad is local Bobby Johnson, very proud dad! They received a call last week from their CD..may be going to Nashville.. :clap_1: Their sound is something like Bonnie Raitt(sp?)...loved them!
Franny--a bunch of us were there! We were the big group who'd snagged the prime real estate right up front!
 
peapod1980 said:
Franny--a bunch of us were there! We were the big group who'd snagged the prime real estate right up front!
Poooooo...we didn't get there until 5 and of course it was packed so we stood on the side..were they not the greatest!!!! I have the CD, but really like the songs from the other night better. I will be there if/when they return. We will have to meet Peapod!!
 
Franny said:
Poooooo...we didn't get there until 5 and of course it was packed so we stood on the side..were they not the greatest!!!! I have the CD, but really like the songs from the other night better. I will be there if/when they return. We will have to meet Peapod!!
she'll be back in June...I'll be meeting her then too...we are going to have a SoWal shin dig (PARTAY!!!!) on the beach!! Open to all SoWallers...local and vacationing...right Pea?? Jdarg will be there, and I think Audie will be too!
 
Too cool! Love Bobby's fam. Especially his darling nephew. :wub:
 
Allifunn said:
she'll be back in June...I'll be meeting her then too...we are going to have a SoWal shin dig (PARTAY!!!!) on the beach!! Open to all SoWallers...local and vacationing...right Pea?? Jdarg will be there, and I think Audie will be too!
I didn't think that was audie's week...? audie? anyone? anyone?
Yes, we'll be there, jdarg and crew, Mermaid and Merman, lindabobhat...am I missing anyone?
 
Franny said:
Was anyone else at the Seabar Saturday for the debut of the Johnson sisters. They were fantastic! :clap_1: Ages 14 and 19 with unbelievable vocals. Their dad is local Bobby Johnson, very proud dad! They received a call last week from their CD..may be going to Nashville.. :clap_1: Their sound is something like Bonnie Raitt(sp?)...loved them!

Hi Franny,

We did hear them as well. Very talented young ladies and beautiful to boot! They have a bright future ahead.
 
Allifunn said:
she'll be back in June...I'll be meeting her then too...we are going to have a SoWal shin dig (PARTAY!!!!) on the beach!! Open to all SoWallers...local and vacationing...right Pea?? Jdarg will be there, and I think Audie will be too!
Just tell me when and I'll find you on the beach! :biggrin:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Hi Franny,

We did hear them as well. Very talented young ladies and beautiful to boot! They have a bright future ahead.
Yes they are beautiful talented girls aren't they! Bobby said he was so nervous for them that he almost wet HIS pants. :floor: They did a mighty fine job. Wish I had known you were ther gttbm!
 
Franny said:
Yes they are beautiful talented girls aren't they! Bobby said he was so nervous for them that he almost wet HIS pants. :floor: They did a mighty fine job. Wish I had known you were ther gttbm!

We were the squatters that had that prime stage front large table. We had the baby in the carseat at the end of the table. I'll bet we did see each other and just didnt know it!

I noticed the sign for the girl's cds' read that the proceeds would be donated to Hannah's Helpers. Do you have any info. on that?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top