• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
jdarg, we can handle anything on here. If you knew some of the stuff I watch on tv that is on the TLC channel that is health related, you can see why I can talk about anything. I watch that show on Monday nights where the father and son do surgeries on grossly overweight people involving stomach stapling surgery, stomach band surgery, etc. with no problem. :biggrin:
 
Watching things on TV and having people recount their intimate health issues are 2 different things entirely. I am sure there are health websites out there where whole chat rooms exist for sharing the details, if you will.

OK, back to checking on the little thing that has taken up residence under my toenail. Anybody want details? :biggrin: Pics?:lol:
 
Watching things on TV and having people recount their intimate health issues are 2 different things entirely. I am sure there are health websites out there where whole chat rooms exist for sharing the details, if you will.

OK, back to checking on the little thing that has taken up residence under my toenail. Anybody want details? :biggrin: Pics?:lol:

:lol:
Three words.
Tea Tree Oil.
 
I know I know. I made an appointment today to have my toe amputated and be done with it.

Does anyone want my size 10 flip flops? I don't think I will be able to hold them on without a big toe.:roll:

:floor:
 
Watching things on TV and having people recount their intimate health issues are 2 different things entirely. I am sure there are health websites out there where whole chat rooms exist for sharing the details, if you will.

OK, back to checking on the little thing that has taken up residence under my toenail. Anybody want details? :biggrin: Pics?:lol:


In one word. . . NO. Toe fungus is disgusting. :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top