• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
jdarg, we can handle anything on here. If you knew some of the stuff I watch on tv that is on the TLC channel that is health related, you can see why I can talk about anything. I watch that show on Monday nights where the father and son do surgeries on grossly overweight people involving stomach stapling surgery, stomach band surgery, etc. with no problem. :biggrin:

some of those shows i have to turn off - they are too much even for me !

Watching things on TV and having people recount their intimate health issues are 2 different things entirely. I am sure there are health websites out there where whole chat rooms exist for sharing the details, if you will.

OK, back to checking on the little thing that has taken up residence under my toenail. Anybody want details? :biggrin: Pics?:lol:


we need details and pics !
 
some of those shows i have to turn off - they are too much even for me !




we need details and pics !

It sounds like the condition of Biffy's liver is way more interesting than any of the health issues listed here.:lol:
 
Watching things on TV and having people recount their intimate health issues are 2 different things entirely. I am sure there are health websites out there where whole chat rooms exist for sharing the details, if you will.

OK, back to checking on the little thing that has taken up residence under my toenail. Anybody want details? :biggrin: Pics?:lol:

Don't worry. Nothing else will be mentioned on here. And you can give all the details you want and it wouldn't bother me. And I've got too many things going on to let details from someone else bother me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top