• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
ya big wuss !

I'm OK with general funny stuff (and Kimmi wanting to do a cleanse was funny), but really personal, internal, private, smelly, bloody, painful, and icky stuff I find to be just TMI. Maybe these issues are better shared through PMs to people that might be remotely interested in other people's digestive issues...just a thought.

However, if anyone wants to share a good fart joke, I'm all over it.
 
I'm OK with general funny stuff (and Kimmi wanting to do a cleanse was funny), but really personal, internal, private, smelly, bloody, painful, and icky stuff I find to be just TMI. Maybe these issues are better shared through PMs to people that might be remotely interested in other people's digestive issues...just a thought.

However, if anyone wants to share a good fart joke, I'm all over it.


i could tell you about some things i have been forced to experience at work (definitely not by choice) that would curl your toenails sistah ! :funn:
 
I'm OK with general funny stuff (and Kimmi wanting to do a cleanse was funny), but really personal, internal, private, smelly, bloody, painful, and icky stuff I find to be just TMI. Maybe these issues are better shared through PMs to people that might be remotely interested in other people's digestive issues...just a thought.

However, if anyone wants to share a good fart joke, I'm all over it.

"Pull my finger" ~ LeeJon :lol:
 
I'm OK with general funny stuff (and Kimmi wanting to do a cleanse was funny), but really personal, internal, private, smelly, bloody, painful, and icky stuff I find to be just TMI. Maybe these issues are better shared through PMs to people that might be remotely interested in other people's digestive issues...just a thought.

However, if anyone wants to share a good fart joke, I'm all over it.

Funny! I was expecting something life changing!

I would have stuck through it if I had been able to focus at work. I have a headache for 2 days. I am seeing double!:sick:

Whatevs...I learned my lesson. That version may not be for me.:idontno:
 
Funny! I was expecting something life changing!

I would have stuck through it if I had been able to focus at work. I have a headache for 2 days. I am seeing double!:sick:

Whatevs...I learned my lesson. That version may not be for me.:idontno:


:clap: ...I will go have a cheeseburger in your honor to celebrate the liberation of your colon!!!
 
Funny! I was expecting something life changing!

I would have stuck through it if I had been able to focus at work. I have a headache for 2 days. I am seeing double!:sick:

Whatevs...I learned my lesson. That version may not be for me.:idontno:
Weening myself off sugar about 15 yrs. ago was the worst thing I ever tried. I felt like I was doing drugs! That lasted about 2 days for me too.
 
Sissies, that's nothin, try to wean yourself from an antidepressant and pain pills at the same time. It's a wonder I didn't kill the kids. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top