• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
Miss Kitty became acquainted with Three Olives last night....:biggrin:


Is that where the Kitty Sandwich came from? Like the one I "modified" on the "Kitty Sanwich" thread? Get yours now, for a limited time only...Operators are standing by.....:funn:
 
Is that where the Kitty Sandwich came from? Like the one I "modified" on the "Kitty Sanwich" thread? Get yours now, for a limited time only...Operators are standing by.....:funn:

Yes, I love your enhanced version!!! And I love your siggy!!:wave:
 
Is that where the Kitty Sandwich came from? Like the one I "modified" on the "Kitty Sanwich" thread? Get yours now, for a limited time only...Operators are standing by.....:funn:

:floor: ...I am so glad to give you many moments of entertainment. :biggrin: Hmmm...funny how Miss dd always has a camera on our outings. :wave:
I am happy...full of cheeseburger. :wub:
 
:floor: ...I am so glad to give you many moments of entertainment. :biggrin: Hmmm...funny how Miss dd always has a camera on our outings. :wave:
I am happy...full of cheeseburger. :wub:

Hmmmmmmm..............:biggrin: :wave:
 
Very Berry??? :drink: ...yes, that is how many cocktails I had last night. Did I tell you I am so in need of a morning after cheeseburger??? :wave:
I told L'il Pea #4 today he could have lunch anywhere he wanted, even a "nice" restaurant. He chose White Castle.
 
I told L'il Pea #4 today he could have lunch anywhere he wanted, even a "nice" restaurant. He chose White Castle.


I can't believe I am saying this- I miss White Castles. What is it about a squishy square hamburger served in a restaurant that resembles a giant tiled bathroom?:idontno:
 
I can't believe I am saying this- I miss White Castles. What is it about a squishy square hamburger served in a restaurant that resembles a giant tiled bathroom?:idontno:

Our generation's comfort food . . . at least for a little while. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top