• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Cookbook

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Love this idea too, Franny! Now, I wonder where we could get some pics???:scratch:
 
What a fantastic idea! I'm so busy right now (I just started getting back slowly on SoWal.com...) I may not have time to think about this much at all for a few weeks, but life should slow down in 2-3 weeks and I'll have ideas/recipes/stories then (how about my families 4th generation ravioli recipe?).
 
What a fantastic idea! I'm so busy right now (I just started getting back slowly on SoWal.com...) I may not have time to think about this much at all for a few weeks, but life should slow down in 2-3 weeks and I'll have ideas/recipes/stories then (how about my families 4th generation ravioli recipe?).

:clap:I think you have several recipes that you need to share. Hope life slows down for you soon. We've missed you. :wub:
 
This is a fabulous idea!!!! ----will start compiling and thinking of a name. Although, I like Miss Kitty's idea of "What's Cookin' in SoWal"
 
To get some ideas for the SoWal cookbok, I've been looking at other cookbooks with recipes submitted by non-chefs. One of them is Pigtails and Froglegs, the Neiman Marcus cookbook with recipes that cater to children's tastes (and in which I have a recipe :biggrin:).

THE FORWARD WAS WRITTEN BY MICHAEL JACKSON. :yikes::lol:
 
To get some ideas for the SoWal cookbok, I've been looking at other cookbooks with recipes submitted by non-chefs. One of them is Pigtails and Froglegs, the Neiman Marcus cookbook with recipes that cater to children's tastes (and in which I have a recipe :biggrin:).

THE FORWARD WAS WRITTEN BY MICHAEL JACKSON. :yikes::lol:

I have that cookbook! I am going to go blow the dust off and look for your recipe.
 
I have that cookbook! I am going to go blow the dust off and look for your recipe.
You gotta move more and not let the dust settle on you while at the keyboard in the first place.
 
Last edited:
i'm sure if i were looking i would be looking for beach runner and not her name.:roll:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top