Miss Kitty
Meow
Cork On the Ocean said:Great, by the way Debbie with the house in PC Beach last week raved about you and her Vtour. FYI, She says you look much younger without the beard![]()
W/O the beard?....never mind, can't touch this!!!
Cork On the Ocean said:Great, by the way Debbie with the house in PC Beach last week raved about you and her Vtour. FYI, She says you look much younger without the beard![]()
Sueshore said:W/O the beard?....never mind, can't touch this!!!
He's not dishing. 
Paula said:When I met Kurt he didn't have a beard. Maybe that wasn't really Kurt... hmmmm.
I'll ask her where the infamous beard photo is! And if you try to pull it, kurt, I'll tell her how to find it in her cache :rofl: or is she wrong. Will the real daddy-o please stand up?kurt said:I have a beard every other day. Or do I not have a beard every 3rd or 4th day? I can't remember. Quite often scruffy.![]()
No, just kidding but she was impressed with you so KudosPaula said:Hi Kurt: For those of us who use rental cars when we come to town, any chance to get the kind of SoWal stickers that stick to windows or hang from the mirror? Just to let people know a SoWaller is in town?