• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal stickers

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
Great, by the way Debbie with the house in PC Beach last week raved about you and her Vtour. FYI, She says you look much younger without the beard :lol:

W/O the beard?....never mind, can't touch this!!!
 
I have a beard every other day. Or do I not have a beard every 3rd or 4th day? I can't remember. Quite often scruffy. :lol:
 
Yesterday I dropped at:
Movies By The Sea - WaterColor Crossing
Liquor store at WaterColor Crossing
Seagrove Market
Bud & Alley's
Central Square Records
Sundog Books
Grayton Market
The Red Bar
 
Hi Kurt: For those of us who use rental cars when we come to town, any chance to get the kind of SoWal stickers that stick to windows or hang from the mirror? Just to let people know a SoWaller is in town?
 
Paula said:
Hi Kurt: For those of us who use rental cars when we come to town, any chance to get the kind of SoWal stickers that stick to windows or hang from the mirror? Just to let people know a SoWaller is in town?

I'll cehck into them - but you can put a regular one anywhere on the exterior - they peel off easy once you get it started -they don't come apart or leave adhesive. Or scotch tape one on the inside window.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top