whiteyfunn
SoWal Staff
Well I know Jfunn takes a handful everytime she sees the stickers so these stores definitely could be out!
whiteyfunn said:Well I know Jfunn takes a handful everytime she sees the stickers so these stores definitely could be out!
kurt said:I'll cehck into them - but you can put a regular one anywhere on the exterior - they peel off easy once you get it started -they don't come apart or leave adhesive. Or scotch tape one on the inside window.
no way!!! you do. look in her purse kurt!!!whiteyfunn said:Well I know Jfunn takes a handful everytime she sees the stickers so these stores definitely could be out!
Does anyone actually have a SoWal tattoo?
Only in our brains.......you need a sticker for your resturant window!!
jhbeebe said:SoWal stickers needed for Snapperheads!
PS I would also like to paste / tattoo one on my forehead for good measure as well - however, my wife might not be too thrilled............![]()
Does anyone actually have a SoWal tattoo?
Sueshore said:Look UP ^^^, on the north side of the bar....![]()
Had I known, I would have brought you some on Monday when I ate there.jhbeebe said:SoWal stickers needed for Snapperheads!
PS I would also like to paste / tattoo one on my forehead for good measure as well - however, my wife might not be too thrilled............![]()
Does anyone actually have a SoWal tattoo?
Smiling JOe said:Had I known, I would have brought you some on Monday when I ate there.
Jbebee, I notice you took down the bra and panties which were hanging over the bar. Cleaning the place up a bit, eh? I like the new koozies which you guys put up to replace the undergarments.
)