• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal stickers

New posts
Well I know Jfunn takes a handful everytime she sees the stickers so these stores definitely could be out!
 
whiteyfunn said:
Well I know Jfunn takes a handful everytime she sees the stickers so these stores definitely could be out!

She has important business to do!!!!
 
kurt said:
I'll cehck into them - but you can put a regular one anywhere on the exterior - they peel off easy once you get it started -they don't come apart or leave adhesive. Or scotch tape one on the inside window.

Thanks, Kurt. I figured I could get creative if I needed to!
 
SoWal stickers needed for Snapperheads!

PS I would also like to paste / tattoo one on my forehead for good measure as well - however, my wife might not be too thrilled............:blink:

Does anyone actually have a SoWal tattoo?
 
jhbeebe said:
SoWal stickers needed for Snapperheads!

PS I would also like to paste / tattoo one on my forehead for good measure as well - however, my wife might not be too thrilled............:blink:

Does anyone actually have a SoWal tattoo?

Look UP ^^^, on the north side of the bar....:biggrin:
 
jhbeebe said:
SoWal stickers needed for Snapperheads!

PS I would also like to paste / tattoo one on my forehead for good measure as well - however, my wife might not be too thrilled............:blink:

Does anyone actually have a SoWal tattoo?
Had I known, I would have brought you some on Monday when I ate there.

Jbebee, I notice you took down the bra and panties which were hanging over the bar. Cleaning the place up a bit, eh? I like the new koozies which you guys put up to replace the undergarments.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Had I known, I would have brought you some on Monday when I ate there.

Jbebee, I notice you took down the bra and panties which were hanging over the bar. Cleaning the place up a bit, eh? I like the new koozies which you guys put up to replace the undergarments.

Yeah, Smiling JOe, we did take the undergarments down.

Unlike the previous management, the present management does NOT require people to put the undergarments on, get slapped around and squeal like a pig "a la Ned Beatty" in the movie Delieverance in order to get a locals discount....... :shock:

(Strangely, some locals who will remain unnamed :roll: still request this discontinued method, and somehow I think it has nothing to do with getting a discount :rolling: )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top