• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
Way to go Pgurney:clap_1: making the first move is always the hardest step!!!!! Good Luck!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:




Ok gulls.................I ate pizza hut on superbowl sunday (:( ) and really wish that I would not have cheated....BUT.....I have jogged everynight this week, and it was down in the teens everynight!!!! Geeze I hope that helps.

I had to go buy a dress for my nieces wedding, not the size I wanted it to be, but I have made some (very little) progress:roll: unfortunately I have a LONG raod ahead of me:bang:
 
:welcome: pg!
I'm proud of you and sgl for making a plan and sticking with it!! I can't believe you jog in those temps, sgl!! What a woman!!
Good for you girls!!! Keep it up and keep us informed! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Got my Chantix prescription for the starter no smoking kit, going to get it filled, and pray I do not get the side effects, like flatulence, nausea etc. for your sake. :lol:

YEAH MANGEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

You can do it...yes you can!!!! Do I need to do a cheer a day?!! I will! I am soooo excited! The girl at the clinic has not smoked since November 7th!!! She says she does not even want one...and now can't stand to be around them!!!! (note to self...don't ride in the car again with Mangey till we know about those side effects)
 
:bang: I thought this thread was long gone. Back on the bandwagon I go.
Water . . . exercise . . . water . . . exercise....
 
:bang: I thought this thread was long gone. Back on the bandwagon I go.
Water . . . exercise . . . water . . . exercise....

dbuck, this thread will never die!!

Good for you, girl!! I'm thinkin' if I'm goin' to a Soiree, I better drop a few!
 
I am having the hardest time getting back into the exercise habit, and the strange thing is . . . I actually like to exercise.

then you can imagine how difficult it is for one who HATES it!!:bang:
 
I have lost 5 pounds this week due to anxiety and stress. :clap_1:
 
dbuck, this thread will never die!!

Good for you, girl!! I'm thinkin' if I'm goin' to a Soiree, I better drop a few!

lucky you...just need to drop a few ! I need to drop a small child!:eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top