• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
lucky you...just need to drop a few ! I need to drop a small child!:eek:

Oh me too!! I was just thinking that a few was all I was capable of!! I need a good swift kick in the a$$ from Toots!! and Paula!!
 
Only two more days to smoke!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm starting to panic!!
 
Only two more days to smoke!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm starting to panic!!

Just make cards instead....Look on one of those greeting card site. I think there is an occasion for almost everyday!

Seriously, you will do well. You are ready and have the right mindset. Put all the $$$ that cigs cost in a box and have an extra vacation.
 
Just make cards instead....Look on one of those greeting card site. I think there is an occasion for almost everyday!

Seriously, you will do well. You are ready and have the right mindset. Put all the $$$ that cigs cost in a box and have an extra vacation.

Just keep telling me this every day!:eek:
 
Oh me too!! I was just thinking that a few was all I was capable of!! I need a good swift kick in the a$$ from Toots!! and Paula!!


swift kick in the arse from me to you!!!
kickbutt.gif


okay, I'm with you DD. I'm taking my chantix, and it makes me feel rather nauseated, but that's suppose to pass...
 
swift kick in the arse from me to you!!!


okay, I'm with you DD. I'm taking my chantix, and it makes me feel rather nauseated, but that's suppose to pass...

Good luck gulls! I know you can do it. Two friends of mine just successfully quit using Chantix. I am trying to figure out how I can secretly give it to my parents & brother!
 
Only two more days to smoke!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm starting to panic!!


Look at it this way- in 2 days you will be on the road to having more time and money, fewer health worries, you, your clothes, your house, and your car will smell better, and you won't have to find strange out-of-the-way places to smoke anymore. People won't look at you like a criminal. Life is SO much easier as a nonsmoker- and trust me, I NEVER thought I would ever be a nonsmoker. Smoking is not near as fun as it used to be!

PM me if you need to--- good luck. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up- just start back fresh. Once I hit 1 week, my motivation was not having to start back at Day 1, and everyday was better after that.
 
swift kick in the arse from me to you!!!
kickbutt.gif


okay, I'm with you DD. I'm taking my chantix, and it makes me feel rather nauseated, but that's suppose to pass...

Why thank you Miss Tootsie for the kick!!:wub:
Right about now I'm wondering why the hell I opened my big mouth! Now I gotta do it!!:eek: :eek: I'm proud of ya girl for taking your meds--hope the nausea does pass..

Good luck gulls! I know you can do it. Two friends of mine just successfully quit using Chantix. I am trying to figure out how I can secretly give it to my parents & brother!

Thanks, shaken. :biggrin:

Look at it this way- in 2 days you will be on the road to having more time and money, fewer health worries, you, your clothes, your house, and your car will smell better, and you won't have to find strange out-of-the-way places to smoke anymore. People won't look at you like a criminal. Life is SO much easier as a nonsmoker- and trust me, I NEVER thought I would ever be a nonsmoker. Smoking is not near as fun as it used to be!

PM me if you need to--- good luck. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up- just start back fresh. Once I hit 1 week, my motivation was not having to start back at Day 1, and everyday was better after that.

Thanks jd. Oh, I have no doubt you'll be hearing from me. I will be a raving lunatic in a few days. But, the good thing is, mr. dd's going oot for a few days and I won't have to deal with him sneaking them. He says he's quittin' too, but I don't trust him. :biggrin: I know you are sooooooo right about all the good things about quitting...
 
happy VD sowellers.

exercise report from the gimp!
bridgette came over today to get me going on exercise! we did an hour of pilates/floor exercise. yay! I've been so inactive this year, literally stuck to the sofa. so, this is a big deal for me. now, I feel like I can move forward.

I'll continue private sessions for a while. but my real goal is to try to do these exercises on my own once a day. not like I don't have time (can't use that one now).

how is everyone else feeling these days?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top