I used to always download American Idol (i.e. Justin Guarini) songs all the time from Limewire!Tatertot said:Does anyone know where or how to download the song Taylor sang on AI this week? I found the three songs that were on the other AI thread, but I'm wondering if there are ways to get his new songs each week he performs?
YAY Taylor!! :clap_1:
yeah and you cried like a baby when he lost :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn:Kimmifunn said:I used to always download American Idol (i.e. Justin Guarini) songs all the time from Limewire!
Watev. Did not. I thought he was cute.jessifunn said:yeah and you cried like a baby when he lost :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn:

Kimmifunn said:Watev. Did not. I thought he was cute.![]()
![]()

Whitey. My sister is gorgeous and anyone who makes babies with her is a lucky man. And you remember that ok.whiteyfunn said:I don't even want to THINK about the kind of hair y'alls babies would have!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
wait i think this is kimmi not cammy. you have blown your cover with that comment.Parrothead74 said:Whitey. My sister is gorgeous and anyone who makes babies with her is a lucky man. And you remember that ok.
Just grabbed a diet coke. Where's phead?jessifunn said:wait i think this is kimmi not cammy. you have blown your cover with that comment.
Kimmifunn said:Just grabbed a diet coke. Where's phead?