• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
Sueshore said:
My favorites from last night were Taylor and Katharine. Paula seems to have had her meds adjusted slightly. :blink:

I fell alseep da...it. Did he do as great as usual. How did Paris from Fayetteville do.....I grew up in Fayetteville GA.
 
Sueshore said:
My favorites from last night were Taylor and Katharine. Paula seems to have had her meds adjusted slightly. :blink:

I agree, they were the best. I think Katherine's beautiful. Taylor did a great job, he's so much funn to watch.
 
Tatertot said:
Does anyone know where or how to download the song Taylor sang on AI this week? I found the three songs that were on the other AI thread, but I'm wondering if there are ways to get his new songs each week he performs?

YAY Taylor!! :clap_1:
Tatertot! Where you been? Was wondering about you yesterday when I was over on the food board...had any good meals lately?
Ready to hand out any free therapy this week? ;-)
 
Cheering472 said:
I agree, they were the best. I think Katherine's beautiful. Taylor did a great job, he's so much funn to watch.
I agree 100% on both counts. There is no way Katherine won't be famous, even if she doesn't win; she is movie star beautiful, plus she's an amzing singer...!
Additional thoughts about last night:
Ace, you were supposed to sing like a big boy, not like you used to at the college karaoke joint. It's not a Mr. Microphone you're holding--there's real sound equipment and a live audience. And put the beanie back on.
The hair and makeup person who let her 8-year-old daughter play Beauty Parlor with Ace and Bucky should be fired stat.
 
peapod1980 said:
I agree 100% on both counts. There is no way Katherine won't be famous, even if she doesn't win; she is movie star beautiful, plus she's an amzing singer...!
Additional thoughts about last night:
Ace, you were supposed to sing like a big boy, not like you used to at the college karaoke joint. It's not a Mr. Microphone you're holding--there's real sound equipment and a live audience. And put the beanie back on.
The hair and makeup person who let her 8-year-old daughter play Beauty Parlor with Ace and Bucky should be fired stat.

:floor: I agree....I like Bucky but last night his hair was atrocious! Cute on a little girl maybe...bring back the ponytail. I also think Taylor and Katharine were the best!
 
peapod1980 said:
I agree 100% on both counts. There is no way Katherine won't be famous, even if she doesn't win; she is movie star beautiful, plus she's an amzing singer...!
Additional thoughts about last night:
Ace, you were supposed to sing like a big boy, not like you used to at the college karaoke joint. It's not a Mr. Microphone you're holding--there's real sound equipment and a live audience. And put the beanie back on.
The hair and makeup person who let her 8-year-old daughter play Beauty Parlor with Ace and Bucky should be fired stat.[/QUOTE]


:lolabove:
True that, loved it when Simon said Bucky looked like Jessica Simpson.
 
scrltbegonya said:
Taylor was Awesome tonite! Brian was the bald guy that they highlighted in the audience!
He is sooo cute! I really want to give him a big hug! Can you introduce us all to him as soon as he is off tour with Idol? :biggrin:
 
Cheering472 said:
peapod1980 said:
I agree 100% on both counts. There is no way Katherine won't be famous, even if she doesn't win; she is movie star beautiful, plus she's an amzing singer...!
Additional thoughts about last night:
Ace, you were supposed to sing like a big boy, not like you used to at the college karaoke joint. It's not a Mr. Microphone you're holding--there's real sound equipment and a live audience. And put the beanie back on.
The hair and makeup person who let her 8-year-old daughter play Beauty Parlor with Ace and Bucky should be fired stat.[/QUOTE]


:lolabove:
True that, loved it when Simon said Bucky looked like Jessica Simpson.
And what about Kevin? Please don't be back another night.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top