• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
scrltbegonya said:
The t-shirt Taylor gave to me (as a thanks for letting him stay at my house - repeatedly) has that face on it...And here is a link to some shirts my friend makes and is oked by Taylor. I say this because Staci has been freaking out about people trying to make a quick buck...

Hicks in '06

Thanks!! I love the vote for Taylor one too!
 
Clip

Taylor Hicks and his band LiMBO

You can't see Brian, but he is singing and clearly playing the keyboard.

I talked to him today. He told me about his trip to Cali. He met Mandissa, Paris, Randy, some others. They went to a roast for Melissa (who was voted off) after the show.

:clap_1: AND MOST IMPORTANT - LiMBO will be playing at the 331 on Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!!! :clap_1:
 
taylor1.jpg



HAHAHAHAH! We are playing tonite! :rofl:
 
:lolabove: :funn:
 
It seriously is one of the funniest things I have seen... :floor:
 
Just cracked a fresh bottle of J?ger in preperation! What do you guys call it PUI? "Lord forgive me, please be with the Pygmies down in New Guinea" My ability to spell will sufer graytly tonight! :biggrin:
 
30ARules said:
Just cracked a fresh bottle of J?ger in preperation! What do you guys call it PUI? "Lord forgive me, please be with the Pygmies down in New Guinea" My ability to spell will sufer graytly tonight! :biggrin:


"Lord forgive me, please be with the Pygmies"???? :floor:

I'm gonna make a confession here. I don't AI. I know, it's a terrible flaw. But after reading that drinking game cartoon and the thought of the Lord being with the Pygmies if I drink, I may drink and watch!
 
jdarg said:
"Lord forgive me, please be with the Pygmies"???? :floor:

I'm gonna make a confession here. I don't AI. I know, it's a terrible flaw. But after reading that drinking game cartoon and the thought of the Lord being with the Pygmies if I drink, I may drink and watch!

:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top