I'll be subscribing too. I used to long, long ago.Hi LeBoeuf!
To subscribe, just send $10 to
The Seaside Times
PO Box 4730
Seaside, Fl. 32459
We publish six issues a year and would love to add you to the subscriber list!
Thanks!
Good luck to you.
I'll be subscribing too. I used to long, long ago.Hi LeBoeuf!
To subscribe, just send $10 to
The Seaside Times
PO Box 4730
Seaside, Fl. 32459
We publish six issues a year and would love to add you to the subscriber list!
Thanks!
I want the Smoked Tuna dip recipe from Cocoons!!!!here are a few questions regarding the Seaside Times:
Can people subscribe to an online version of the Seaside Times, as they can with the Walton Sun? I'd subscribe to the Seaside Times even though our places aren't at Seaside if it felt more like a paper that covered all of 30A.
Personally, I like stories about the history of South Walton, as well as how it's changing over the years. Recipes from local restaurants or well known locals would be funn too (e.g. the grits with quail at Cafe 30A, something from Modica Market, something from the Great Southern).

Hey Steeleing1,
How about sending a picture of that cutie-patootey to the paper?
As the new editor for The Seaside Times, I invite everyone to pick up a copy and let me know what they think.
I'm in need of contributing writers, photos, essays, poems, song lyrics, etc. Basically anything that falls out of your head that you would want published.
We'll be taking the paper through a re-design, so hopefully during the next three issues you will continue to see changes.
It is distributed throughout Seaside, and up and down CR30A.
Thank you!
Susan Vallee