• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Seaside Times

New posts
Hi LeBoeuf!

To subscribe, just send $10 to
The Seaside Times
PO Box 4730
Seaside, Fl. 32459

We publish six issues a year and would love to add you to the subscriber list!

Thanks!
I'll be subscribing too. I used to long, long ago.
Good luck to you.
 
Susan, congratulations on the new role, and best wishes for continued success. Oh, and thanks for mentioning Fired Up TWICE in your first issue! :clap_1:

Stop in and see us soon, and we'll show you all the fun new pottery and Christmas ornaments now in stock.
 
Thanks, Susan! I just mailed my check for the subscription.
 
here are a few questions regarding the Seaside Times:

Can people subscribe to an online version of the Seaside Times, as they can with the Walton Sun? I'd subscribe to the Seaside Times even though our places aren't at Seaside if it felt more like a paper that covered all of 30A.

Personally, I like stories about the history of South Walton, as well as how it's changing over the years. Recipes from local restaurants or well known locals would be funn too (e.g. the grits with quail at Cafe 30A, something from Modica Market, something from the Great Southern).
 
here are a few questions regarding the Seaside Times:

Can people subscribe to an online version of the Seaside Times, as they can with the Walton Sun? I'd subscribe to the Seaside Times even though our places aren't at Seaside if it felt more like a paper that covered all of 30A.

Personally, I like stories about the history of South Walton, as well as how it's changing over the years. Recipes from local restaurants or well known locals would be funn too (e.g. the grits with quail at Cafe 30A, something from Modica Market, something from the Great Southern).
I want the Smoked Tuna dip recipe from Cocoons!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
Hmmm .... smoked tuna dip ... put it in my belly!

Thanks for the suggestions Paula! I'll see if I can't get a few recipes to put in the December issue. If you have one you'd like to share - maybe that can help us kick it off?

There is no online version of the paper. We may look at doing that in 2007, but I can't make any promises.

Thanks again!
 
As the new editor for The Seaside Times, I invite everyone to pick up a copy and let me know what they think.

I'm in need of contributing writers, photos, essays, poems, song lyrics, etc. Basically anything that falls out of your head that you would want published.

We'll be taking the paper through a re-design, so hopefully during the next three issues you will continue to see changes.

It is distributed throughout Seaside, and up and down CR30A.

Thank you!
Susan Vallee

Welcome aboard, need a freelance environmental reporter?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top