• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
Darelene here checking in. Ok, I opened mine this morning. It was from the best drunken artist that I know!!! Thank you Kenny!!!!! Picture below. In case you can't read it it say's "This Restless Heart Is Forever Yours Faithfully". That Kenny was paying attention!!!! This MOFO wine glass will be used often, and I will probably have many hangovers because of it. I will bring it with me when I come down. Thank you again Kenny, I love, love, love it!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

 
Happy Valentine's Day, SJ!

Mine is from my sweet DARLENE!!! What a sweet sentiment she wrote!! I love it Darlene!!!

DSC00875.jpg

DD, I am so glad you liked it. It was made with :wub: just for you!!!!!
 
Darelene here checking in. Ok, I opened mine this morning. It was from the best drunken artist that I know!!! Thank you Kenny!!!!! Picture below. In case you can't read it it say's "This Restless Heart Is Forever Yours Faithfully". That Kenny was paying attention!!!! This MOFO wine glass will be used often, and I will probably have many hangovers because of it. I will bring it with me when I come down. Thank you again Kenny, I love, love, love it!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Journey!!:wub:
Grayt job Kenny!
 
Okay...here goes....

MEWOW!!!!:clap_1: :wub: :lolabove: :funn:
It is from OL and it is the bestest!!! It has pics of many Miss Kitty avatars (including the naked one!) And a poem inside!!! Too too cute and I love it! :wub: Thank you Ocean Lover...you are loved. Now, can you post a pic???? ;-)

per Kitty's request...
 
Yippeee!! I just looked out the front window- and saw an envelope stuck on my mailbox!!! Kate was so excited. So we ran out there (dang it's cold today!!!) - and Organicmama was sneaky and did a drive by delivery! (You should have come in for coffee, silly!!)

Since the boys aren't home, I have no pic uploading capabilities, so I will post a pic later. It is a fantastically decorated card (and envelope- Kate has confiscated that), with a great Valentine poem. I have it propped next tot he computer so I can enjoy it all day! That OM has many talents! Thanks!!
 
BEACHMOM! Thank you!!! Who knew you were such an artist! I looove it! :wub:

I'll have to take a picture of it when I get to work. My camera's in my car.

Thank you!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

The suspense was killing me!

BTW, after this weekend, I'm going to have tons of reasons for many drinks. All stemming from a 6'6'' black man with the initials MJ!!!:rolling:
 
I just wanted to say that once again, I am very impressed with all the talent we have!!!! All of the Valentines are very creative and wonderful. I love them all so far. OL, what a sweetie for organizing this. You deserve a big <<<<<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>>>>> from all of us. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top