• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Sun SoWal.com Article

New posts
Darlene, don't let this go to your head ~ we don't want you to start shaving your head and checking in and out and in and out of rehab.:eek:
 
I have emailed to several friends back home! Thanks for the wonderful article Dave! Grayt Job Kurt - I would like to talk to you about a job!:clap_1:
 
Darlene, don't let this go to your head ~ we don't want you to start shaving your head and checking in and out and in and out of rehab.:eek:

Yes ma'am. :blush:
 
Very cool! Great article and great subject matter. Kurt, you should be so proud of this site. It's like a "home away from home" for so many of us who can't get to the beach as often as we'd like!
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: and welcome to the board WaltonSunDave.:welcome: I was just talking about this message board today to someone in our wintery town in Michigan and was saying how wonderful SoWal.com is -- it has provided information, humor, comfort during tragedies, and advice of all kinds. I was telling my friend that an anthropology or sociology academic should do a study on how this virtual community developed and became such a wonderful place in which the relationships are so special. I feel lucky to be a part of this place!
 
Thanks Dave!
cool_animated2_md_blk.gif


.
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Grayt article!!! It made me tear up. I don't think most of the readers will fully understand the community and family that we are :wub: But it's a start :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top