DD
SoWal Expert
Nope! I've taken the lead he has fallen in love with me and says he is moving to Watersound!
![]()
Well....we'll just see.

Nope! I've taken the lead he has fallen in love with me and says he is moving to Watersound!
![]()

Tano does make some great bags. We have one boutique close to me (so I don't have to drive into the city) that sells them and I always love to see what they have new. They are reasonably priced too.

they do have a really cute greeter
and tons of other cool stuff don't be afraid to come on by![]()
Oh, I must not forget the help they have in there, they are the best. 
Lord knows I spent half of my Florida budget in there in July. I love that store! The greeter's are the best though, especially the chocolate one that wants ME to have him. ;-)Oh, I must not forget the help they have in there, they are the best.
![]()

