• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts
Correction....cool bags....but you MUST go next door for jewelry!!:biggrin:

(hint, hint...Orvis store!!!!!):wave:
 
Correction....cool bags....but you MUST go next door for jewelry!!:biggrin:

(hint, hint...Orvis store!!!!!):wave:

On, my....it's a jewelry war!!! Now that the word is out that WC is the place to shop, I may never have any peace. :roll:

When I am in town, just imagine how many trips a day I make into the WC store with Molly. It is like our second home. :wub:
BB is their bestest customer! They have to restock the shelves after she leaves!! :clap:
 
Correction....cool bags....but you MUST go next door for jewelry!!:biggrin:

(hint, hint...Orvis store!!!!!):wave:

Those are fabulous pearls you are talking about and I absolutely love mine, did you know I got some new ones for my b'day? Love them! I was in the airport in Chicago in July and had on my pearl and pink turqoise you made me and some woman tried to buy it off of me! I told her "Don't touch my pink"

The pearls at the Watercolor Store are not on leather, just fabulous! I have the BIG BAROQUE pearls that are white, they also have them in the grey. Hmmmm, perhaps I need to go back and get the grey too. Oh....jfunn!!! :wave:



Dunelover, Miss Kitty and I would probably be hilarious shopping together, but I'm really not sure what you would call my shopping style. Running amuck comes to mind. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top