• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
I think perhaps I need to start a BB's Shopping SoWal page!

If you are looking for handbags I found the best bags ever at The Watercolor Store. I always thought they just had Watercolor stuff....BUT NOOOOOO!!! They have grayt TANO handbags, wallets and clutches. If you are not familiar with TANO they are a wonderful line of butter soft leather goods in all colors.

Gorgeous Pearls and other jewelry. There is a jewelry designer that takes flowers from Greece and dips them in gold and silver making beautiful rings, necklaces & bracelts.

The graytest linen skirts, tops & dresses! I bought the chocolate bias cut skirt( loved it so much I have to have it in all colors) long sleeveless tunic tops and these wonderful linen dresses in chocolat & black!!!

They are located on the south side of Thirty A in Watercolor, turn at the 4-way stop it is next to the Orvis Store and past The Barefoot Princess.

Go see 'em!! They have the most funn staff ever! I especially love the greeters! ;-)
 
Last edited:
This is the one I bought it is called Le Vie En Rose, I love the names. Jdarg would love it, 'cause it is so big FFF and I were loading up in the car for a ROAD TRIP weekend before last and I saw him put it in the trunk, I said "Why are you putting my purse in the trunk?!' He looked kinda puzzled (you know, where they kinda look like huh, what, huh?) and said "I thought that was a piece of luggage." :idontno: :funn:
 
The greeters are AMAZING...good-looking, curly-haired young fellas...

I loved their jewelry; really beautiful stuff!
 
:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top