• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's for dinner tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
fresh from my friend's garden green beans cooked w/new potatoes,more fresh squash, and sliced tomato:D
 
Herb-crusted baked red snapper; rosemary roasted red potatoes; asparagras w/hollendaise; caf? au lait & chocolate-dipped almond biscotti.

The night before we had scrambled eggs, ham and toast. :idontno:

.
 
Sowallers eat pretty good don't they? :biggrin: We had breakfast for dinner last night too. It's going to hit 91 today so I better get something out of the freezer so we can grill out tonight!
 
what's for supper tonight? I have no idea. but it is going to be something good. I would love a steak and pommes frittas at a french bistro somewhere. maybe I can make it at home... allifunn!!! where are you?
 
Dinner with the Foleys:wub: at Stinky's for a graduation celebration. Michael gratuates tonight :clap:(He was in my very last 6th grade class)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top