• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's for dinner tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Reservations.
 
Ummm...potato something with sausage something with a Little Debbie. (I did an hour of Zumba AND an hour of spinning. The Little Debbie had to happen...)
hopefully you had the wisdom to choose Swiss Cake Rolls, and/or Nutty Bars!
 
hopefully you had the wisdom to choose Swiss Cake Rolls, and/or Nutty Bars!

Mmmmmm little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. I like to eat all the chocolate off first, then unroll it, and eat all the filling, then the cake, with a BIG glass of ice cold milk!!! Yummy! (I haven't done this in a LONG time though, I am trying to get back to my girlish figure).
 
Mmmmmm little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. I like to eat all the chocolate off first, then unroll it, and eat all the filling, then the cake, with a BIG glass of ice cold milk!!! Yummy! (I haven't done this in a LONG time though, I am trying to get back to my girlish figure).

Except the milk, this is exactly what I did as a child. And the Little Debbie fudge brownies - picked off the nut pieces then smashed the rest flat before nibbling for about 30 minutes. Yum.
 
I unrolled the Swiss Cake Rolls too. Sometimes I'd freeze them, and kind of gnaw around the roll until I hit the cream center.

Tonight's dinner- roast chicken, garlic bread. Maybe some greek yogurt with preserves or honey if we're still feeling hungry.
 
I don't have a clue what we're having tonight. I was promised dinner out, but my date is mowing and edging--looks like it ain't gonna happen. :angry:
 
I don't have a clue what we're having tonight. I was promised dinner out, but my date is mowing and edging--looks like it ain't gonna happen. :angry:

Come get me...mine are going to the baseball game.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top