• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
I can't pack anymore but I have so much to do. Supposed to go to Ttown tomorrow and dip in my storage unit since I haven't seen it since May. Will have a 7 hour drive then I'll have to get dressed and go to a party. No I'm not complaining but I did that last week. I'm still beat up.
I hate moving!
Have you said adios to your favorite watering holes?
 
Kimmifunn said:
I hate moving!
Have you said adios to your favorite watering holes?

Well, I said goodbye to Mo, Kim, Shawn, and Grant at Buds.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Well, I said goodbye to Mo, Kim, Shawn, and Grant at Buds.
omg...jim cantore!
 
Kimmifunn said:
omg...jim cantore!

I know. She's so great! They have nice new hoodie zippies. They were her idea! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
whiteyfunn said:
I know. She's so great! They have nice new hoodie zippies. They were her idea! :clap_1: :clap_1:
I know! And name tags...
 
Where did Kurtifunn and SJ go? Did they get tired of us? This might be one of the last times I get to talk to them.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Where did Kurtifunn and SJ go? Did they get tired of us?
I know kurttifunn doesn't want to be on the :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: team.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Where did Kurtifunn and SJ go? Did they get tired of us? This might be one of the last times I get to talk to them.

They ain't got no internet in Nashville?
 
whiteyfunn said:
And SJ needs to make up for lost time!
Oh...you know what? Smiley J said he was going to a party out at Vladi's! That explains it!!! :doh:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top