Kimmifunn
Funnkalicious
kurt said:They ain't got no internet in Nashville?
That's what I was thinking...kurt said:They ain't got no internet in Nashville?
That's what I was thinking...kurt said:They ain't got no internet in Nashville?
Kimmifunn said:That's what I was thinking...
Boo hiss.whiteyfunn said:Ok no promises but I won't have internet in my house yet so we won't have these wonderful convos.
Kimmifunn said:Boo hiss.
Can I tell you I still haven't upacked. My clothes are just piling up on my chaise. I need to find a guy who will come clean and do my laundry. And dishes.
Kimmifunn said:Boo hiss.
Can I tell you I still haven't upacked. My clothes are just piling up on my chaise. I need to find a guy who will come clean and do my laundry. And dishes.
kurt said:Do you own a whip? :funn:
Kurt. What do you think. It's in the same drawer as... and .... and.... and the....and my ....skurt said:Do you own a whip? :funn: