• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
See 297 + 306= 603. I should be moving up, huh?
Oh snap...Kirk...
 
kurt said:
You are merged.

I will give you 1000 posts if you send me all the NYE pix. :floor:

consider it done!
pm me your email email address and i'll send.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Kim! No! I sent the best ones!
ive sent them to the following:
peapod
rivo
mermaid
landlocked
k-dwells
 
kurt said:
hah haha I don't believe you'd send ALL of them.
Test me! Muahaha

there are a handful of bad ones of ole kimmi though.
 
Kimmifunn said:
ive sent them to the following:
peapod
rivo
mermaid
landlocked
k-dwells

Ashley just called and asked for the Bag's #. She's in Dallas and her words ara slurrin'.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Ashley just called and asked for the Bag's #. She's in Dallas and her words ara slurrin'.
I love him. I really do.
He told me he looves this new chickadee.. :wub: :wub:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Test me! Muahaha

there are a handful of bad ones of ole kimmi though.

Those aren't in my ofoto. I can weed mine out and send them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top