• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
you don't want to be a funn
could have been lannifunn....

Oh. I was a funn when I was laner. It's Miss Kitty's fault.
 
kurt said:
Decide and I'll make it so.

No whitey will do just fine. It's me. But thankya so much kurtifunn. Did you get the other pics?
 
whiteyfunn said:
Oh. I was a funn when I was laner. It's Miss Kitty's fault.

lanneyfunn?
lanerfunn?
 
Kimmifunn said:
lanneyfunn?
lanerfunn?

I especially don't need any nicknames from you kfunn. One minute it's laner. The next it's whitey. I just answer of course.
 
whiteyfunn said:
I seriously only cut two and know it's because i had a double chin! :funn: :funn: :funn:
I have those! The bad ones were from Cammyronn's cammera
 
Kimmifunn said:
I have those! The bad ones were from Cammyronn's cammera

We'll there were a few bad ones from blackout 2006. That's one I cut.
 
whiteyfunn said:
We'll there were a few bad ones from blackout 2006. That's one I cut.
That's the one i pulled when you posted mmm big chips.
oh helluvagood sounds good now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top