• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
egrp said:
my work is in sowal, so destin would be kind of a drive, but not terrible

:welcome:
 
egrp said:
my work is in sowal, so destin would be kind of a drive, but not terrible

Where are you moving from? Stop me if I'm being really nosey!
 
Fun! I'm originally from B'ham. Seems like all my friends that went back after college dispersed from that area. Sowal is close enough, but far enough away. Get ready though...Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day that phone is going to start ringing. Pull out the sofa bed.
 
No, not calling you old, just being silly with LL. I don't live in the area, only visit 1 a year, but when I was in my early 20's, I picked up and moved to Maderia Beach, FL. Best time I ever had, met my husband there and still have many good friends there. I can't go there on vacation though, I got hooked on SoWal. I think young or old -- you would enjoy it.
 
egrp said:
are u callin me old? or are you laughing cause theres no young people??

I thought you were saying LL wasn't young!
 
ok i gotcha, little confused there, but i feel better about headed that way knowing there are some younger folks in the area, definitly excited about the beach
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top