• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
demographics of Walton County
once there, click on demographics.

Hey SJ, I knew we could count on you for some helpful links!!! Where you been all day? Not that it is any of my business....just glad to see you posting!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Hey SJ, I knew we could count on you for some helpful links!!! Where you been all day? Not that it is any of my business....just glad to see you posting!!!
Sorry for the absence, I have been pre-occupied with some business.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Sorry for the absence, I have been pre-occupied with some business.

Otay, life calls...I know. Glad to see you back though!!!
 
egrp said:
thanks joe

You can always count on him and Kurt to point you in the right direction!!!!
 
egrp said:
ok i gotcha, little confused there, but i feel better about headed that way knowing there are some younger folks in the area, definitly excited about the beach

You should hook up with Wlaner... she's a nice little 20-something in the area...
 
egrp said:
sure, will be down there starting in october, don't know a soul

She's fun. And we have some guy friends down there that are in development. I'll give her a heads up and have her send you a message? If you like to hit the bars- she's your girl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top