• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmifunn said:
That's what they all say. Don't worry though...we keep it hot.

WOO HOO!!
 
Well, when you two get down here we will go out. What's your exact date for getting here?
 
Kimmifunn said:
Are you new peeps guys or girls. I'm such a matchmaker.

Yes, and when Kimmifunn sets up a date for someone, she'll post the play by play at sowal.com for everyone to read. :popcorn:

Watch out, guys (girls?) :D
 
Just turned 40 in AUG. I work in my own studio. I am a Make-up artist, Artist, mother to my son and daughter ( she's in college)
 
TooFarTampa said:
Yes, and when Kimmifunn sets up a date for someone, she'll post the play by play at sowal.com for everyone to read. :popcorn:

Watch out, guys (girls?) :D

No Joke TFT! Be careful what you say...Kimmifunn might make it happen.

It's almost like Amy Grant's Three Wishes.

I wish......
 
wlaner said:
No Joke TFT! Be careful what you say...Kimmifunn might make it happen.

It's almost like Amy Grant's Three Wishes.

I wish......


Hey wlaner....just what we need...a new reality show starring Kimmi. Give us your best title!
 
No Name yet but the theme song will be...

the 80's hit "Maneater" but it wont include that. It will just be "whooooah he she comes" and then music.

I'll think of more later.
 
wlaner said:
No Name yet but the theme song will be...

the 80's hit "Maneater" but it wont include that. It will just be "whooooah he she comes" and then music.

I'll think of more later.

Come on Laner...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top